Saturday, March 26, 2011

Emery's 1st BDay

Emery's first birthday was the beginning of this month. I can't believe he has already been a year. Time has gone by so fast. He is such a happy little boy. He loves to smile and laugh. He still sucks on two of his fingers. He is STILL crawling.....which I don't mind not having another walker yet! He likes to be wherever the brothers and sister are, including outside. He is still a momma's boy, although slowly preferring dad when he's home!!! He is my little sweetheart.


Here's his cake. It was Funfetti with Funfetti Chocolate Frosting (Riley helped me pick it out). The candles were put in by Riley, the middle ones, and Jaycee, the ones off to the left!













Not sure how lovely that looked!















Riley also helped pick out all of Emery's little presents. He had a fun time picking them out. A soccer sippy cup, Gerber milk drinks, and a bath turtle.













So, Emery REALLY liked his cake. He first started by picking at the frosting, then after I dumped out the cake onto his tray, he picked it up and started eating. Surprisingly, he didn't make that big of a mess. Most of it ended up in his mouth. He managed to down two peices!!
















This was after his first peice. He kept looking in the bowl to find more!





The turtle! He enjoys putting it in his mouth during bath time!




Emery eating birthday cake!!! I love this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment