Saturday, March 5, 2011

Riley's 1st Wrestling Meet

Riley decided he wanted to try Little League Wrestling this year. So far they have had only one practice and today was his first wrestling meet. I thought he would be really nervous and decide he didn't really want to wrestle, but he was excited. For warm up he just kept running circles around the mat. He did pretty well for his first time, winning his first out of three matches.
Evanston High School
Scott and Riley warming up.



He had a scrap on his wrist that we taped over.

After awhile Dannon got a little tired.
Riley during his 2nd match of the day. This little kid Riley wrestled had the head lock technique down to a tee.

Riley got this really great participation medal that he's pretty proud of!








3 comments:

  1. Here's to the next 12 years of wrestling! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that's too cute! I don't know if I'd dare let Benson do it. Looks like you guys had fun. Good job Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck Makaylee. . . Riley is awesome! He did such a great job. I would love to come up and watch him. When is his next tournament? Glad he had fun!

    ReplyDelete