Friday, March 11, 2011

Shoveling Snow

Not exactly sure which time in the last couple of weeks we were out shoveling the snow, but it was one of the days it snowed (there have been more than one). Jaycee and Dannon like to play in the snow while I labor over the driveway. They climb up the mountain of snow and slide down....belly style, and the original sliding seems to be the popular ways of getting down. I know it's almost the middle of March, but the snow is still pretty fun!
Well, as I was finishing up I happened to walk past Dannon.....


So totally tired!

Here's Jaycee


And here's our yard that is FULLY covered and will be till June.
For those that are super sad they have no snow right now:

I know you are jealous!!!!
(that pile is as high as the garbage can)





No comments:

Post a Comment