Over the weekend we did a little haircutting (or rather I cut) that was a little over-due. First up was Riley. His hair tends to grow the slowest, besides Dannon's, and wasn't looking all that bad. But, since I do my families haircuts in one sitting, he got it done anyways.

So silly!
Next came babeo! This was his first experience getting his hair cut.

He NEEDED one badly!!!! He was so squirmy and hair was stuck to his face because it was slimmy from the tears and stuff that comes out of your nose when you cry hard. Scott tried helping to hold him down, and then I ended up football holding him with one arm and buzzing with the other. We both looked like the hairy monster when it was over.

The shirt is true! He looks so cute!

And the back......don't mind the spots that don't look perfect. As I said, he was SQUIRMY!

Ah, and now we wait a few months till the next round.
Maybe this summer they will all sport the bald look.....
No comments:
Post a Comment