Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MY FLOWER POWER

This is my favorite time of year. As soon as it gets warm, I get the itch for planting fowers. These are a few of my favorite flowers out there in the front yard. I'm really not sure what the names of the flowers are......all I know is they are a lot of fun!!!!!

My #1 favorite flower!! It looks so beautiful and a little exotic.
For Mother's Day, Scott and the kids took me to Aspen Grove Nursery and we picked out flowers. These blue ones were the ones Riley picked out and they are really cute.

I really liked these flowers too. They are a great color.

Here's a shot of half of the garden. At our house I run the flower bed and Scott runs the veggie garden. I'm thinking that I'll need to get back there to weed though. I was looking at it today and the weeds and plants are looking too much the same.

And here's the whole flower bed!!!!!
I think I'll continue to keep the flowers going until I am too old and crikkity to move.
Nature is a beautiful thing.



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! You need to come to my house & help me decide what to do with my flowers beds!! I am no gardener! I love all your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world do you find the time??? Wonderwoman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty ! Im getting my flower beds read for new flowers. we had a ton of Irises and they were taking over so we are taking them all out! and bulid ing the dirt up and starting over I might need your help :) too

    ReplyDelete