Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sprinkler Ball

So, I've been wanting to buy this ball for two years now. I actually tried to buy it last year, but it was all sold out. When it came back in stock THIS year I bought it (like in Jan. or Feb.) and we have been WAITING for it to finally get warm enough to try it out. At last, it was warm enough to pull it out and after like 45 minutes (I even used the air compresser) it was ready to be used. The kids had a blast with it!!!!!!

So cute, and even BIGGER than I thought it would be.
Check out the size of that thing.
Yeah, they had fun!

Dannon woke up late, so she didn't get her swimming suit on.
Her and I will have to run through it next time (you may not get to see pictures of that though)


Riley's friend Dylan came over and they were loving the water.
If you look behind them at the well around the tomato plant you will see that my kids filled some of it up with the sidewalk chalk. I should probably dump them out.
Ok, so random placing, but this is my yellow bell pepper plant.
I sure hope to someday see a bell pepper on that thing.


Dannon eating a popsicle.
I think my kids would eat the whole package in one sitting if they could.

Do you remember this from Dannon's birthday?
Jaycee LOVES it!!!
He has now taken it over and calls it HIS.


Last of all is our little garden that sits in the corner of the yard.
This is our first year trying a garden and Scott has worked very hard getting it ready to plant.
Him and Riley planted radishes, corn, swiss chard (not sure I've even eaten that), potatoes, I think peas (can't remember for sure), and carrots. I'm sure that I've forgotten something, but they are all vegetables and they will be delicious! Oh, and if you're wondering what else is in there, they are pine cones and we AREN'T trying to plant them. They are from the tree next to the garden.


And...........
not sure why I even posted a picture of the tomato plant.
It must be because I had such high hopes for the poor thing. Sad little plant!







4 comments:

  1. So fun!! I love summer. Way to go on your garden, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! By the way I LOVE swiss chard. Cook it in a big pot of boiling water, then a little butter and salt and delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks so fun! I wish our boys could play together...it looks like they would get along great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a ton of fun!! Don't worry I have had many tomato plants that turned out like yours. I don't think they like me. :) I am so happy for the warm weather how bout you?!!

    ReplyDelete