Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PRETTY PRETTY!?!?!?

Saturday night I came into the kitchen to find Dannon putting on my makeup. Yes, I had left it out on the table......I'm a smart mom that way!!! She seemed happy about her work and kept telling me she was pretty pretty. Although I think she is the prettiest, most beautiful thing ever, I'm afraid she may look like a warrior straight out of Book of Mormon times.

Seriously, she is ready to head for battle.

Oh, she made me laugh!!!!
For sure though, she had a lot more fun putting it on, then mom rubbing the snot out of her face, getting it off. Still, she is pretty pretty!!!


2 comments:

  1. Im still Laughing! O the fun I have to look forward to! I love that girl she is truely a DOLL!! And Yes I think she is Pretty Pretty too even with her war paint on. love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the funniest thing ever!! It's one of those things that is so funny, you can't get mad. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete