Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Emery eats RICE and is 4 months old

My little man is four months old.....time has gone by fast.
He has the sweetest little smile and I love that he loves to smile at me. One of my favorite things to do is sit and talk to him and watch him smile.
He's not very ticklish, so getting him to laugh is a trick, and I'm looking forward to the laughter coming out more.
I was telling Scott last night that I could keep him just like this forever, he is so sweet, and that way I wouldn't need to have any more kids, because the thought of not having a sweet baby ever again honestly does make me a little sad. Scott's reply....."You don't need to worry about it for awhile." Very helpful, that man!
REALLY the #1 reason for starting my kids on rice is so they'll hopefully have a fuller stomach, so they will sleep longer during the night. So far, it's not made much of a difference, he still sleeps half the night tucked in bed by me. He seems to like eating the rice though, and it was so much fun watching Scott feed it to him. This night I didn't even need to ask for help feeding him, Scott volunteered. Cutie pies!!!



He looks pretty content, huh!!! I am so in love with this cute little baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment