Friday, August 6, 2010

Can't believe he's already rolling!!!

WOW!!!! Could Emery already be 5 months old. I guess the fact that he's rolling over proves it. He started rolling from his back to his front about two weeks ago and TODAY I caught him rolling ALL the way around. He is a sweet baby, sometimes a fuss head, but he knows I'm a sucker for him almost every time.

This is how I usually find him in his crib now, on his stomach, with his fingers in his mouth.
He's the first one of the kids that I remember sucking their fingers. Because of this, he's also started weening himself off the binki already.

Baby Emery. I was telling him to roll over so I could catch him in action, but he doesn't do tricks on demand.

C'mon roll over Emery!!!!

It won't be long now until he is doing all kinds of new things.
It's kind of happy and sad at the same time, mostly happy!!!!




3 comments:

  1. He is SOooo Cute! I can't believe he's already 5 mos!! Wow! Before you know it he'll be running around. That is so fun when they hit new milestones. That is awesome he's already weening from the binky!! Hope all is well!! <3 u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very very cute!! Always bitter-sweet watching them grow-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! I found your blog and was so excited to see pics of your cute family! I always ask Seneca how you are doing:) Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have four little ones! I'm sure you are always busy:)

    ReplyDelete