Saturday, June 12, 2010

RILEY'S SOCCER aka The Polar Bears

Riley just started playing soccer this year and he is having a lot of fun. He is #5, because he is five years old now, as he tells me. Scott's been helping coach the team with Chad Liechty and it's been so much fun for Riley to have Dylan on his team. They have only played one game and we have the rest of the season to look forward to.

Riley has his back to us here.

Riley and Dylan during the warm-up


The seats from the sideline. There's a playground just across the field, so you can't tell by this picture that all they wanted to do was go play. Watching soccer, for them, is not that great.

Apparently Scott thought they needed a team pow-wow.
Go Team Go

Only when your this little does the coach get to stand out in the field with you.

There's Dylan getting ready to kick the goal. If you wanted to know the score, just ask him, he kept track all game. There is no score keeping so he made me laugh. And then there's my Riley Roo, running after the pack, love him.

Not sure what he is looking at in this one! What a fun game. Can't wait for more.







4 comments:

  1. Does he have skills like you? We were awesome back in the day! I can't wait for my little girl to be old enough for soccer. I'm a bit jealous you get to be a "soccer mom"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so proud Makaylee. I vividly remember you kicking the crap out of the ball during coed P.E. and putting all the boys to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're fam is so dang cute!!! I'm excited for when my boys are old enough to play sports, but I better just enjoy them while they're young!! Yep, we have a blog, you should be able to link to it from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love sports seasons! Hopefully we'll get Dallin in something in Mississippi this fall. Love seeing your kids!

    ReplyDelete