On June 13 my princess turned two years old. Dannon is such a good girl, so happy, and such a little tease. This week she has picked up a new obsession with the color pink and wants to wear that color everyday and has thrown herself on the floor in a tizzy to get it. I love her kisses and the way she says "mom". I'm grateful for all of my kids, but so lucky to have a girl to help even out all these boys!!!!! I love you Dannon and you will always be my "Dannon baby girl, Dannon girl".
Jaycee and Riley had to blow out her candles for her.
Dannon loves pancakes, so that was our breakfast...notice the pink yogurt
CUTE!!!! Getting ready to open the first present of the day.....
a pink phone and a princess coloring book.
She usually talks to pappa (Grandpa) when she is talking on it.
Riley decided out of nowhere to stick his fingers in the cake. He got sent to his room for the night, but of course he was able to come back out after 5 minutes to eat cake and ice cream.
We got her this cute little bike. Thought she would love it. She does but.......
So guess who has spent the most time riding it....
I guess he figured since dad took the training wheels off his bike, this new one would do.
Tuesday was a fun day for us. Since Scott was gone with the scout's, Grandma Jensen came to stay with us. That night my sister Seneca and her boy's Bryton and Calvin came for a sleepover. It was a busy day with swimming lessons, summer school lunch with playing on the playground after, a T-ball game, soccer practice, dinner, a walk around the block, ending with popcorn and Toy Story.
Riley and Bryton
Sadly this is the only picture I took of the day.
We were so glad to have Grandma Jensen come stay with us. One thing she always does at our house, this time included, is the laundry. And I'm not talking about one load here. She washes every last piece of clothing or dirty towel in the house. Love you mom!!!!!
One time when she came up from the laundry room I found this amongst the clean blankets.
Dannon thought it was pretty funny
YOU are truly amazing! I love your blog. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get a look at it, but it's fantastic and it's linked on my page. Hope you don't mind! Thanks for putting Stephen's beautiful face on your page. You are too kind. I forever love you for your compassion and your friendship. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHey Cuz! What a cute blog you have!! I think your lil ones are absolutely adorable! Your lil Dannon is such a doll! I am so xcited to keep in touch with you better now! Please let me know when you will have some xtra time when u come back home next! Hope all is good! love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party! I cannt belive she is 2! wow how time flies by us.
ReplyDelete