Saturday, January 15, 2011

Terrible Two's FOR SURE!!!

Lately it's been obvious Dannon has entered into the worst case of the terrible two's we've seen so far. She is the sweetest little booger. We got lots of gum and candy at Christmas time and she took every opportunity available to partake of it.


The funny thing was I DID NOT take these pictures. You see the camera snatcher there in the middle? Yep, it would be Jaycee that took all the proof of Dannon's fun time. I must have been doing some imprtant thing in the other room and only caught the wrappers all over the floor. I'm pretty sure she ate half the pack of gum. I later found out as I was downloading the pictures on the computer that we actually had the proof needed for Dannon's guilty verdict of the gum/candy theif.
Terrible Two's here we are.......and all the other stages are yet to look forward to!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Jaycee is a good photographer. . . he catches the guilty and he catches them good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! We love gum at our house too and have found the same thing but I never had a good reporter to show me what happened! What is Scott doing in school? I guess I don't know much about teaching :) It was fun to hear about your family from the Larsens! Sounds like things are going great. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete