Saturday, January 8, 2011

In A Box!!

What do you do when you're five years old and baby brother is demolishing your train set.....naturally you find the nearest box, place him in, and hope he doesn't figure out how to climb out!!

The plan worked!! In fact baby brother actually thought it was a fun place to be.
Hi Emery Button!!!

This would be the silly face. I happen to love it!
This all looked like so much fun Dannon had to get in on it. It always helps draw the kids in when the camera is on too.

Oh boy, don't look to close at Dannon's hair.
It's fun that they both fit.

But, Riley doesn't!!!!






5 comments:

  1. LOL! That is hilarious! I can't believe your baby is that big already! He is so cute! Your kids are all adorable! I bet you guys have so much fun!
    Happy New Year!
    Love you!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kids! Boxes are way fun!! I love Dannon's hair, it is getting so long. We still need to get together.. Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart little guy! I'll have to recommend that to a couple kids i know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! Riley is one smart kid! Emery is the cutest little guy! His smile just makes me want to smile! Hope you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Who ever knew a diaper box could be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete