Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE CABIN

This weekend we went up to stay in a beautiful cabin with my parents, brother, and sister's, and their families for the weekend. They are located about a half hour from our house in the Uintas. We had a lot of fun hanging out, riding the rented four wheelers, swimming in the hot tub, watching movies, and eating good food!! This is our second time up there with the family and hope to find ourselves up there again!!!!!!

This is a shot of the cabin. Inside they are very nice. There are five big bedrooms and all but one bedroom have two beds in them, four bathrooms, two kitchens, a loft, and two living rooms. It's my idea of camping baby.
Ok, so you'll have to ignore how seriously goofy I look in these, but we had such a fun time, I had to post them anyways. This four-wheeler was a Suzuki and was awesome to drive. I had such a blast driving with Jaycee. He holds on like a pro and loves riding. Every couple of minutes I could feel him scooting around back there and leaning out his head just enough to see past me.

Drowsy driving is not safe Makaylee!!
On our first ride Scott took his fishing gear and we took a couple pit stops while he did some fishing. He caught one that was a nice size. While he was fishing Jaycee and I threw sticks and rocks in the water. We took turns watching each other try to make a big splash!

Too cute! I loved how he held on tight.

These two were so tired. Dannon and Jess getting some zzzzzz's!!

She had a blast running around like a wild girl. She also had a lot of fun playing with the cousins, as did Riley.......................

These three are the same age and in Kindergarten this year

Tristin, Bryton, and Riley

And here's the silly faces!!

I'm proud of these boys. They all got along purty darn good.

On Saturday all the families took a turn fixing a meal. Scott and I had breakfast, home-made french toast....yum!! Nick and Shannon (shown) did pizza for lunch....also yum! And Jeff and Seneca (pictured below) had dinner, soup and chicken salad sandwiches....once again, yum! Mom and dad did the rest of the meals (tacos and pancakes....of course, yum!)



Everybody enjoying some pizza:

Scott, Emery, CJ

Dad and Jaycee

Seneca and Jeff

And last but not least.......

Dad!!

Thanks for taking us to the cabin and leaving us with some fun memories.













5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Glad you had such a great time! You are such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun place to hang out! YOur family is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you better update this more often since you're deleting your fb account!!

    ReplyDelete